Northwest Point, Providenciales
Inquire now to get complimentary transfers + fast tracked at the airport (restrictions apply)
Discover the natural wonders of the Caribbean and enjoy unique retreats, journeys and adventures with Amanyara.
Setting – A nature lover’s paradise, Amanyara sits on a promontory on the western shore of Providenciales, Turks & Caicos. Backed by a vast wilderness of protected parkland, the resort looks out over the pristine reefs of Northwest Point Marine National Park
The Coast – Open to the elements, Amanyara is nestled between ever-evolving rocky outcrops, while its white-sand beach stretches half a mile along the coast, dipping into the turquoise waters of the Caribbean
Adventures – A barrier reef runs the length of Providenciales island, ensuring world-class diving and snorkelling. Guests can partake in sea turtle tagging, and whales can be seen migrating from December through March
Design – Timber-shingled pavilions and villas dot the coastline, interspersed with lush vegetation and reflective ponds. Savour the panorama through wood-framed glass doors that open out to a cool sea breeze
Providenciales (better known as “Provo” by the locals) is the main island for tourism and is the most-established in terms of what it has to offer for visitors. It is, by far, the most populated island in the Turks and Caicos. Provo features world-class hotels, resorts, and ... more
Grace Bay beach is touted as being the 'best in the world' by many publications around the globe and is, by far, the biggest draw to the island.
- Award Winning Beaches
- Luxury beachfront resorts
- Watersports - everything there is to do on the water is here
- World class internationally renowned restaurants
Non Motorized Water Sports
Spa And Wellness
- Mini bar (excl spirits)
- All telephone calls
- Non-motorized water sports
- Scheduled Wellness Classes
- Snorkel trips
- Afternoon tea
- In-room wireless internet access
- Amanyara is nestled on an 18,000 acre (7,280 hectare) nature preserve.
- Amanyara’s powdery, white-sand beach stretches for over half a mile (1 km).
- 36 hotel pavilions located on the Ocean or tranquil lakes.
- Selected pavilions feature private swimming pools (40*14ft) and expansive lounging decks.
- 20 fully serviced, private Villas ranging from three to five bedrooms.
- 164 ft (50 m) volcanic rock, infinity-edge resort swimming pool.
- Fine dining restaurant with indoor and outdoor dining options featuring ocean views.
- Beach Club offering lunch during the day as well as fresh seafood and grilled steak dinners.
- Resort Bar next to pool and pool-side lounging salas.
- Water sports including complimentary use of Hobie Cats, ocean kayaks, boogie boards, paddle boards, snorkeling gear and daily snorkeling trips.
- Dive Center offering all levels of PADI-certified scuba diving instruction operated by Big Blue Unlimited.
- Two floodlit clay tennis courts including complimentary lessons or playing partners.
- Fully equipped Fitness Center.
- Nature Discovery Center for children from 5 to 12 yrs. and adults.
- Serenity Villa Spa featuring an array of massages, scrubs, wraps, beauty treatments, yoga and Pilates.
- Resort Boutique.
- 30 seat screening room.
- Library with complimentary WiFi internet access. Complimentary international phone service.
- Transportation service for all resort and Villa guests.
- Full 24-hour resort security.
Promotions may apply – Contact Us for details