Beaches Turks and Caicos
Grace Bay West, Providenciales
Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort and Spa sits right on world-famous Grace Bay Beach. The resort consists of four different villages, each offering their own distinct experience. The resort is just 20 minutes by shuttle from Providenciales (PLS) airport.
This means that, unlike other all-inclusive resorts in other parts of the Caribbean, you do not have spend hours in traffic before beginning your vacation. To help you plan your trip, we have created a short guide to Beaches Turks and Caicos just for you.
GUIDE TO BEACHES TURKS AND CAICOS RESORT
Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort is made up of four different villages. Each provides their own unique all-inclusive experience.No matter which village you choose, you will never be more than a few steps from beautiful Grace Bay Beach.
The Italian Village is in the middle of everything. It also boasts Beaches Resort’s largest pool. There is also a swim-up bar and a swimming area created especially to be the perfect playground for toddlers.
The French Village is closest to Pirates’ Island—one of the largest water parks in the Caribbean, where your kids can happily play all day. The pool here is almost as big as giant pool in the Italian Village.
While the French Village has the magnificent water park, the Caribbean Village offers organized activities and games for the whole family. This includes pool volleyball, basketball, life-size chess, and even yoga classes on the beach at dawn.
If you are a coffee lover, the French Village is home to the Café de Paris, a French-style patisserie that’s also the one spot in the entire resort where you’ll find a real cappuccino
LEARN MOREWith a choice of 20 restaurants all offering a different style of cuisine, your most difficult decision will be which to try next. Some Beaches visitors even try to extend their vacation or “double up” on meals to try all the delicious food.
PIRATE’S ISLAND WATER PARK
With a choice of 20 restaurants all offering a different style of cuisine, your most difficult decision will be which to try next. Some Beaches visitors even try to extend their vacation or “double up” on meals to try all the delicious food.
The Turks and Caicos is a ring of islands located to the east of the Bahamas just a short distance by air from Miami. The archipelago consists of island chains sitting atop limestone banks that rise 6,000 from the ocean floor.
A long barrier reef protects the islands, making for awesome scuba diving. The island of Providenciales, while still relatively unknown, generates rave reviews from anyone who has ever visited there.
PROVO – THE #1 ISLAND IN THE WORLD
Turks and Caicos has quietly become one of the top destinations for couples and families in Caribbean. In fact, the island of Providenciales in Turks and Caicos was TripAdvisor’s pick for the world’s top island in 2015.
After Providenciales was named the top island in the world, sublimely beautiful Grace Bay Beach was ranked as the second-best beach in the entire world by TripAdvisor users.
Get up to $335 Instant Credit
Get up to $335 Instant Credit.
For travel now – Dec. 31, 2022.
Offer: $335 Instant Credit on 6-paid nights or longer
Offer: $135 Instant Credit on 3-5 paid nights
Blackout Dates: None.
- Offer is valid for new bookings only.
- For inclusive offer, the $335 & $135 Instant Credits are in USD, applied to the base fare and excludes government taxes and fees, which must be paid at time of booking and is fully non-refundable.
- Offers are combinable with other consumer savings promotions.
- Offers are NOT combinable with other Instant Credit offers.
- Offers are combinable with Sandals Select Rewards Point promotions.
- Sandals Select Program Members are able to redeem up to 25% of their total booking price minus all the discounts.
- Booking names must match the Sandals Select Membership account or it will be null and void.
- Unique Travel Corp., reserves the right to verify all accounts prior to adjusting reservations. Limit one redemption reservation per member.
- Offers may not be applicable to group bookings.
- All featured prices are in US Dollars.
- Offers are subject to availability throughout promotional period and may be changed or withdrawn at any time. Other restrictions and limitations may apply.
- Not responsible for errors or omissions.
Save up to 65% Off Rack Rates
Save up to 65% off rack rates when you book a minimum of 3+ nights at this resort.
For travel now – Dec. 20, 2019.
- Maximum 2 person limit for offer.
- Offer is based on double occupancy, minimum 3-PAID nights stay.
- Promotion is combinable with Beaches consumer savings promotions, Sandals Select points and Free Weddings where applicable.
- Other percent-off savings depend on room category and time of travel.
- Blackout dates may apply.
- Offer may not be applicable for group bookings.
- Offer can be changed or withdrawn at any time.
- Not responsible for errors or omissions.
For travel Aug. 14 - Nov. 20, 2019 | Aug. 14 - Nov. 20, 2020.
Vacations booked across the Fall at any Beaches Resorts on seven (7) paid nights or more will have the choice of a Sesame Street® Tuck In for Tykes (valid for children ages 5 and under) or a 30 Minute Couples Massage.
Booking window: Now – until further notice.
For travel Aug. 14 – Nov. 20, 2019 | Aug. 14 – Nov. 20, 2020.
Blackout dates: None.
- Offer valid for US/CA.
- Offer valid for new bookings only.
- Offer valid for Beaches Resorts only.
- This offer must be booked between now – until further notice.
- For travel between Aug. 14 – Nov. 20, 2019 | Aug. 14 – Nov. 20, 2020.
- Bookings must be for a minimum of seven (7) paid nights within the travel window.
- Offer is limited to one complimentary gift per stay, per family, per room.
- To be eligible for the Sesame Street® Tuck In or 30 minute couples massage, guest must register their booking within 72 hours at http://www.beaches.com/fallintosavings-registration.
- The Sesame Street® Tuck In offer is only valid for children ages five and under.
- The Sesame Street® Tuck In for Tykes is to be booked on resort and character preference is based on availability.
- The 30 minute Couples Massage must be redeemed on resort and during the applicable stay at a Red Lane Spa.
- Not valid for group bookings.
- Information provided is subject to verification and registering is not a guarantee that your booking qualifies for the free gift.
- Offers are not redeemable for cash towards the balance of any bookings, cannot be used for any applicable tax, service charge, or gratuity and has no cash value, cannot be sold or exchanged, and is not redeemable for cash.
- Offer has no blackout dates.
- Offer is not combinable with standard Gift with Purchase booking promotions.
This promotion is also subject to our Standard Promotional Conditions and is combinable with all of our Standard Resort Offers. In addition, this promotion is subject to the conditions set out by our Standard Disclaimers.
The Turks & Caicos dining scene has been introduced to a new interpretation of culinary excellence with Kitchen 218.
In keeping with the boutique hotel accommodations experience offered at Beach House, the restaurant’s décor exhibits encourages gracious service, a tranquil... more
Kitchen 218 is open daily for breakfast.
Ktichen 218 serves dinner every evening but Thursday. On weekends please join for brunch from 11:00am until 3:00pm.
Mr. Grouper’s is where you’ll meet visitors and local residents who appreciate fresh seafood, a casual, relaxed atmosphere, lively music, and friendly service. Indoors or out on the wrap around deck, it’s almost family style. The restaurant serves up Caribbean... more
Mr. Grouper is located in the well known brightly painted octagonal building, surrouned with palm trees, and next to the Diamond Stubbs Plaza on the Lower Bight Road (next to the Turks & Caicos Tourist Board office). Open for lunch and dinner. Open 10 am – 10:30pm Mon to Sat, and Sun from 3pm to 11pm
A comprehensive menu, with something for every mood and palate creates the essence of Pavilion’s identity. Carve into flank steaks with tomatillo jam, herb-crusted lamb with Chimichurri, chicken with jerk bread stuffing and more, all from our unique Wood Stone Oven, an island e... more
Pavilion Restaurant is located at the Somerset Resort, a luxury Caribbean resort nestled on the world-famous Grace Bay Beach on Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands, British West Indies. Open for breakfast and dinner.
Breakfast Open daily from 7 – 10:30 a.m.
Sunday Brunch Open Sunday from 10:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Dinner Open daily (except Thursday) from 6 p.m. onward
Providenciales (better known as “Provo” by the locals) is the main island for tourism and is the most-established in terms of what it has to offer for visitors. It is, by far, the most populated island in the Turks and Caicos. Provo features world-class hotels, resorts, and ... more
Grace Bay beach is touted as being the 'best in the world' by many publications around the globe and is, by far, the biggest draw to the island.
- Award Winning Beaches
- Luxury beachfront resorts
- Watersports - everything there is to do on the water is here
- World class internationally renowned restaurants