Beaches Turks and Caicos
Grace Bay West, Providenciales
Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort and Spa sits right on world-famous Grace Bay Beach. The resort consists of four different villages, each offering their own distinct experience. The resort is just 20 minutes by shuttle from Providenciales (PLS) airport.
This means that, unlike other all-inclusive resorts in other parts of the Caribbean, you do not have spend hours in traffic before beginning your vacation. To help you plan your trip, we have created a short guide to Beaches Turks and Caicos just for you.
GUIDE TO BEACHES TURKS AND CAICOS RESORT
Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort is made up of four different villages. Each provides their own unique all-inclusive experience.No matter which village you choose, you will never be more than a few steps from beautiful Grace Bay Beach.
The Italian Village is in the middle of everything. It also boasts Beaches Resort’s largest pool. There is also a swim-up bar and a swimming area created especially to be the perfect playground for toddlers.
The French Village is closest to Pirates’ Island—one of the largest water parks in the Caribbean, where your kids can happily play all day. The pool here is almost as big as giant pool in the Italian Village.
While the French Village has the magnificent water park, the Caribbean Village offers organized activities and games for the whole family. This includes pool volleyball, basketball, life-size chess, and even yoga classes on the beach at dawn.
If you are a coffee lover, the French Village is home to the Café de Paris, a French-style patisserie that’s also the one spot in the entire resort where you’ll find a real cappuccino
LEARN MOREWith a choice of 20 restaurants all offering a different style of cuisine, your most difficult decision will be which to try next. Some Beaches visitors even try to extend their vacation or “double up” on meals to try all the delicious food.
PIRATE’S ISLAND WATER PARK
With a choice of 20 restaurants all offering a different style of cuisine, your most difficult decision will be which to try next. Some Beaches visitors even try to extend their vacation or “double up” on meals to try all the delicious food.
The Turks and Caicos is a ring of islands located to the east of the Bahamas just a short distance by air from Miami. The archipelago consists of island chains sitting atop limestone banks that rise 6,000 from the ocean floor.
A long barrier reef protects the islands, making for awesome scuba diving. The island of Providenciales, while still relatively unknown, generates rave reviews from anyone who has ever visited there.
PROVO – THE #1 ISLAND IN THE WORLD
Turks and Caicos has quietly become one of the top destinations for couples and families in Caribbean. In fact, the island of Providenciales in Turks and Caicos was TripAdvisor’s pick for the world’s top island in 2015.
After Providenciales was named the top island in the world, sublimely beautiful Grace Bay Beach was ranked as the second-best beach in the entire world by TripAdvisor users.
For travel Aug. 14 - Nov. 20, 2019 | Aug. 14 - Nov. 20, 2020.
Vacations booked across the Fall at any Beaches Resorts on seven (7) paid nights or more will have the choice of a Sesame Street® Tuck In for Tykes (valid for children ages 5 and under) or a 30 Minute Couples Massage.
Booking window: Now – until further notice.
For travel Aug. 14 – Nov. 20, 2019 | Aug. 14 – Nov. 20, 2020.
Blackout dates: None.
- Offer valid for US/CA.
- Offer valid for new bookings only.
- Offer valid for Beaches Resorts only.
- This offer must be booked between now – until further notice.
- For travel between Aug. 14 – Nov. 20, 2019 | Aug. 14 – Nov. 20, 2020.
- Bookings must be for a minimum of seven (7) paid nights within the travel window.
- Offer is limited to one complimentary gift per stay, per family, per room.
- To be eligible for the Sesame Street® Tuck In or 30 minute couples massage, guest must register their booking within 72 hours at http://www.beaches.com/fallintosavings-registration.
- The Sesame Street® Tuck In offer is only valid for children ages five and under.
- The Sesame Street® Tuck In for Tykes is to be booked on resort and character preference is based on availability.
- The 30 minute Couples Massage must be redeemed on resort and during the applicable stay at a Red Lane Spa.
- Not valid for group bookings.
- Information provided is subject to verification and registering is not a guarantee that your booking qualifies for the free gift.
- Offers are not redeemable for cash towards the balance of any bookings, cannot be used for any applicable tax, service charge, or gratuity and has no cash value, cannot be sold or exchanged, and is not redeemable for cash.
- Offer has no blackout dates.
- Offer is not combinable with standard Gift with Purchase booking promotions.
This promotion is also subject to our Standard Promotional Conditions and is combinable with all of our Standard Resort Offers. In addition, this promotion is subject to the conditions set out by our Standard Disclaimers.
Noodle Bar and Kitchen celebrates the global influences of noodles, pasta and rice, providing our chef’s fresh, Caribbean perspective on these favorite dishes. In addition, our poolside restaurant offers Caribbean classics and lighter fare for lunch and a delectable range of ch... more
Noodle Bar & Kitchen is located at the West Bay Club, Grace Bay, Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands, British West Indies.
Stelle Restaurant is skillfully chic with modern aesthetic touches that turn the restaurant into a luxurious dining experience. You’re able to enjoy the exotic islands of Turks + Caicos with outdoor seating that overlooks our azure pool. You may choose an intimate gourmet d... more
Stelle is located at the Wymara Resort, a luxury Caribbean resort nestled on the world-famous Grace Bay Beach on Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands, British West Indies.
Daily 7:00am – 10:30am
6:00pm – 10:00pm
IN ROOM DINING HOURS
Sunday–Thursday: 7:00am – 11:00pm
Friday–Saturday: 7:00am – 1:00am
Stix is a fresh, contemporary, beachside restaurant. Grab one of the colorful seats, enjoy a glass of refreshing rosé wines, beer or a mixed drink and nibble on an array of innovative dishes. Try our delectable coconut-coated corn on the cob, for a distinctly Caribbean taste com... more
STIX is located at the West Bay Club, Grace Bay, Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands, British West Indies.
Providenciales (better known as “Provo” by the locals) is the main island for tourism and is the most-established in terms of what it has to offer for visitors. It is, by far, the most populated island in the Turks and Caicos. Provo features world-class hotels, resorts, and ... more
Grace Bay beach is touted as being the 'best in the world' by many publications around the globe and is, by far, the biggest draw to the island.
- Award Winning Beaches
- Luxury beachfront resorts
- Watersports - everything there is to do on the water is here
- World class internationally renowned restaurants