5 BDRM, 5 Bath, Beach Front, Grace Bay Beach, From $4950 / night
Coral Pavilion impeccably detailed by its creators, is a stunningly elegant, newly completed, coral stone villa located on the most enviable stretch of world-renowned Grace Bay Beach. The unparalleled location is just 5 minutes from the heart of Grace Bay with its restaurants, amenities and shopping.
Coral Pavilion is a two-storey 5-bedroom villa with an on-site staff cottage spanning more than 8000 square feet under roof and enjoys 120 feet of beach frontage. Offering a generous mix of indoor and outdoor living space, it features stately Bajan architecture evoking the great houses of Barbados, designed by the famed Oliver Messel, a favourite of the British aristocracy.
Providenciales (better known as “Provo” by the locals) is the main island for tourism and is the most-established in terms of what it has to offer for visitors. It is, by far, the most populated island in the Turks and Caicos. Provo features world-class hotels, resorts, and ... more
Grace Bay beach is touted as being the 'best in the world' by many publications around the globe and is, by far, the biggest draw to the island.
- Award Winning Beaches
- Luxury beachfront resorts
- Watersports - everything there is to do on the water is here
- World class internationally renowned restaurants
Features and Amenities
- 5 Bedroom with ensuite bathrooms
- Complimentary access to Seven StarsResort (gym, spa, restaurants, shopping, etc.)
- Alarm system and on-site security (10 pm to 6 am)
- Al Fresco dining and lounging
- Outdoor BBQ
- On site staff cottage
- Fully staffed to the highest standards (Chef, butler and housekeeper)
- Complimentary VIP airport transfers
- Bespoke concierge services
- Customized wellness, cultural and family packages available
- Bicycles and non-motorized water sports
- Perfect for special events such as weddings