Emerald Villa Leeward, Providenciales
The Emerald Villa offers 5 bedrooms and 5.5 baths. All of these beautifully situated spacious rooms offer either king, queen and twin bed accommodation, four with en suite bathrooms. In addition to the 5 bedrooms, there is also a media room that may accommodate two upon request.
Emerald Villa has a fully fitted professional kitchen with walk in pantry, side by side refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave/convection oven, professional glass cooktop with electric oven. The kitchen offers fantastic views of the canal! Any meal can be prepared in this kitchen, with full entertaining possibilities.
Large glass sliding doors open up from the Great Room onto the exceptionally large pool terrace overlooking the canal.
Outside there is a large open air kitchen with built in gas grill, fridge and ice maker and table for 10-12 people. The villa is well positioned to be cooled by the Leeward trade winds.
A new breed of island dining is served at Fire & Ice. Casual and sophisticated sums it up for this newest of Turks and Caicos restaurants located at the Blue Haven Resort and Marina. Start your dinner with some easy sipping drinks at the Ice Bar and end with dessert by the f... more
Fire & Ice Restaurant is located at the Blue Haven Resort, a luxury Caribbean resort in Leeward, Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands, British West Indies.
Providenciales (better known as “Provo” by the locals) is the main island for tourism and is the most-established in terms of what it has to offer for visitors. It is, by far, the most populated island in the Turks and Caicos. Provo features world-class hotels, resorts, and ... more
Grace Bay beach is touted as being the 'best in the world' by many publications around the globe and is, by far, the biggest draw to the island.
- Award Winning Beaches
- Luxury beachfront resorts
- Watersports - everything there is to do on the water is here
- World class internationally renowned restaurants
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, In-suite bathroom with shower, Ceiling fan, Dressing room/walk-in closet, TV
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, In-suite bathroom with shower, Ceiling fan, TV
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin beds (can be converted into King), Shared bathroom, Ceiling fan, TV
- Bedroom 4: King bed Shared bathroom, Ceiling fan, TV
- Bedroom 5: King Bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Ceiling fan, TV, Wheelchair accessible (ground floor only)
Additional Bedding – Media Room: Pull out sofa
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bath
Features and Amenities
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Concierge (if required)
- Spa Services upon request
- On-site Evening Security
- DVD Player
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Wheelchair Accessible (ground floor only)
- Catering available upon request
- Chef services can be added upon request at an additional price
- Access to Grace Bay Beach located at Royal West Indies (Towels provided by RWI to all our villa guests)
- 10% discount is given to villa guests at 5 restaurants on Island: Pelican Bay Restaurant & Bar, Chopsticks, Solana, Garam Masala and the Vix Restaurant.