Gansevoort Villas Turtle Tail, Providenciales
URBAN CHIC MEETS OCEANFRONT LEISURE.
Tucked into an elevated hillside overlooking the bay at Turtle Tail, Gansevoort Villas represents a new way of experiencing luxury with a collection of five exquisite four and five bedroom oceanfront villas. Featuring contemporary, indoor-outdoor architecture, each with two private pools and stunning views of turquoise waters, the villas are the ultimate way to vacation in Turks & Caicos.
Providenciales (better known as “Provo” by the locals) is the main island for tourism and is the most-established in terms of what it has to offer for visitors. It is, by far, the most populated island in the Turks and Caicos. Provo features world-class hotels, resorts, and ... more
Grace Bay beach is touted as being the 'best in the world' by many publications around the globe and is, by far, the biggest draw to the island.
- Award Winning Beaches
- Luxury beachfront resorts
- Watersports - everything there is to do on the water is here
- World class internationally renowned restaurants
Features and Amenities
- Courtyards framed by signature Caicos stone walls
- Expansive indoor-outdoor living areas with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Sunken outdoor fire pit lounge area
- Over-the-water swimming platform with direct ocean access
- Private oceanfront infinity pool and interior courtyard pool with waterfall feature
Services & Amenities
- SUV personal “meet & greet” service upon arrival at PLS airport
- On-site villa manager and security gate
- Twice daily housekeeping
- Shared fitness center with ocean views
- Shared shuttle service to and from the Resort (2.5 miles door-to-door)
- Personalized concierge service pre and post arrivalDesignated beach chairs at the resort for villa guests
- Signing privileges at the resort for restaurant, spa and boutique