Villa Renaissance Hotel PROVIDENCIALES, TURKS AND CAICOS
Our spectacular property in the Turks and Caicos Islands is reminiscent of the Grand Villas of the Italian and French Riviera. We are located directly on the internationally renowned Grace Bay Beach in Providenciales. Villa Renaissance’s Turks and Caicos boutique villas include 28 luxurious 1, 2 and 3 bedroom beachfront suites and 4 charming poolside suites, Villa Renaissance offers a quiet tranquil setting for the perfect vacation.
This spectacular property in the Turks and Caicos Islands is located directly on the internationally renowned Grace Bay Beach in Providenciales. Villa Renaissance’s Turks and Caicos boutique villas include 28 luxurious 1, 2 and 3 bedroom beachfront suites and 4 charming poolside suites.
Villa Renaissance offers a quiet tranquil setting for the perfect vacation.The reception areas lead to the courtyard pool with its shady walkways, charming cottages and long, elegant and highly inviting mosaic pool. A central archway within the center of the building emerges onto the beach boardwalk and endless splender of Grace Bay Beach.
Villa Renaissance Hotel Aerial Shot
Quiet, upscale resort in the heart of downtown Grace Bay
This spectacular resort property on Grace Bay beach is reminiscent of the Villas of the Italian and French Riviera. Villa Renaissance’s Turks and Caicos boutique hotel offers 28 luxurious 1, 2 and 3 bedroom beachfront suites and 4 charming poolside suites, Villa Renaissance offers a quiet tranquil setting for the perfect vacation.
Powder white sand, an array of water sports, spa, fitness and tennis are all offered by this intimate boutique retreat:-
- Welcome cocktail of choice
- Mineral water
- Complimentary Wi-Fi available in common areas of hotel, and high-speed internet in rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary daily internet newspaper (Times Fax)
- Small book & DVD library
- Molton Brown bath amenities
- Organa Tea and Wolfgang Puck Coffee
- Exclusive guest lounge with complimentary high-speed internet
- Complimentary use of bikes
- Fitness Center – The 330sqft gym is air-conditioned and equipped with running machine, step machine, bike, multigym and free weights
- The mosaic style pool, complete with a cooling whirlpool, is surrounded by lush landscaping. Poolside daybeds are perfect for lounging and umbrellas, towels and poolside service is available. Please note our poolside bar closes at approximately 6.00pm.
- Teona Spa-the essence of tranquility (fee)
- Rock-it Hot brings fitness and Yoga (fee)
- Daily housekeeping
- COMPLIMENTARY INTERNET: Wireless internet service is available throughout common areas of the resort
Enjoy island-inspired light fare, sundowners, mojitos and local brews overlooking Grace Bay.
With occassional live entertainment, firepits, a tasty menu, fully stocked cocktail bar and an interesting menu, this is the perfect spot to hang for a bit, relax, enjoy the ambiance and ... more
The Deck Restaurant is located at the Seven Stars Resort, a luxury Caribbean resort nestled on the world-famous Grace Bay Beach on Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands, British West Indies. Open for lunch and dinner.
The Grill Rouge is a casual bistro beside the ocean, serving a wide variety of grilled seafood, meat and international bistro fare for lunch and dinner. Full breakfast is offered each morning and a tropical drinks menu offers cool cocktails and great frozen drinks.
Grill Rouge is located beachfront at The Grace Bay Club, directly on Grace Bay beach, Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner (seasonal).
To make sushi that captures the palate, the sushi chef must find a balance between innovation and consistency.
Plenty of repeat customers at Yoshi’s Sushi & Grill on Providenciales keep going back to the restaurant for the same dishes, says owner/manager Yoshi Ono.
The spic... more
Yoshi’s Sushi is located in Salt Mills Plaza, Grace Bay, Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands, British West Indies.
Monday through Saturday:
12:00 – 3:00 pm
6:00 – 10:00 pm
Holidays open only for dinner:
6:00 – 10:00 pm
Providenciales (better known as “Provo” by the locals) is the main island for tourism and is the most-established in terms of what it has to offer for visitors. It is, by far, the most populated island in the Turks and Caicos. Provo features world-class hotels, resorts, and ... more
Grace Bay beach is touted as being the 'best in the world' by many publications around the globe and is, by far, the biggest draw to the island.
- Award Winning Beaches
- Luxury beachfront resorts
- Watersports - everything there is to do on the water is here
- World class internationally renowned restaurants