Villa Renaissance Hotel Turks and Caicos Resort
PROVIDENCIALES, TURKS AND CAICOS
Our spectacular property in the Turks and Caicos Islands is reminiscent of the Grand Villas of the Italian and French Riviera. We are located directly on the internationally renowned Grace Bay Beach in Providenciales. Villa Renaissance’s Turks and Caicos boutique villas include 28 luxurious 1, 2 and 3 bedroom beachfront suites and 4 charming poolside suites, Villa Renaissance offers a quiet tranquil setting for the perfect vacation.
This spectacular property in the Turks and Caicos Islands is located directly on the internationally renowned Grace Bay Beach in Providenciales. Villa Renaissance’s Turks and Caicos boutique villas include 28 luxurious 1, 2 and 3 bedroom beachfront suites and 4 charming poolside suites.
Villa Renaissance offers a quiet tranquil setting for the perfect vacation.The reception areas lead to the courtyard pool with its shady walkways, charming cottages and long, elegant and highly inviting mosaic pool. A central archway within the center of the building emerges onto the beach boardwalk and endless splender of Grace Bay Beach.
Villa Renaissance Hotel Aerial Shot
Quiet, upscale resort in the heart of downtown Grace Bay
Spectacular Savings for 2018 and 2019:
Save 30% on 7 night stays or longer!
Save 25% on 4 nights, and 20% on 3 nights.
Valid for travel Jan 3-Dec 17, 2018 and Jan 3-Dec 17, 2019
This spectacular resort property on Grace Bay beach is reminiscent of the Villas of the Italian and French Riviera. Villa Renaissance’s Turks and Caicos boutique hotel offers 28 luxurious 1, 2 and 3 bedroom beachfront suites and 4 charming poolside suites, Villa Renaissance offers a quiet tranquil setting for the perfect vacation.
Powder white sand, an array of water sports, spa, fitness and tennis are all offered by this intimate boutique retreat:-
- Welcome cocktail of choice
- Mineral water
- Complimentary Wi-Fi available in common areas of hotel, and high-speed internet in rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary daily internet newspaper (Times Fax)
- Small book & DVD library
- Molton Brown bath amenities
- Organa Tea and Wolfgang Puck Coffee
- Exclusive guest lounge with complimentary high-speed internet
- Complimentary use of bikes
- Fitness Center – The 330sqft gym is air-conditioned and equipped with running machine, step machine, bike, multigym and free weights
- The mosaic style pool, complete with a cooling whirlpool, is surrounded by lush landscaping. Poolside daybeds are perfect for lounging and umbrellas, towels and poolside service is available. Please note our poolside bar closes at approximately 6.00pm.
- Teona Spa-the essence of tranquility (fee)
- Rock-it Hot brings fitness and Yoga (fee)
- Daily housekeeping
- COMPLIMENTARY INTERNET: Wireless internet service is available throughout common areas of the resort
Coyaba is an elegantly appointed gazebo style restaurant in a lush tropical garden offering fine eclectic contemporary Caribbean Cuisine. At Coyaba (an old Arawak Indian word meaning Heavenly), we are absolutely passionate about food! The Chefs enjoy preparing new and inventive d... more
Coyaba Restaurant is located behind The Grace Bay Club, Grace Bay, Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands. Open for dinner.
Located in the heart of the Grace Bay area close to the Seven Stars Resort, this charming restaurant serves up a wonderful Italian / Caribbean themed menu with fresh local seafood. Homemade pasta is to die for!
The winner of a Certificate of Excellence from popular travel site T... more
Caicos Cafe is located at the Caicos Cafe Plaza, Grace Bay, Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands, British West Indies. Open for dinner six nights (Mon to Sat)
Le Bouchon is a wonderful little French bistro located in heart of the downtown Grace Bay area (directly in the Regent Village). This restaurant has an excellent reputation for lovely streetside ambiance with a European flair, great service and sumptous dishe.
Le Bouchon is located at the Regent Village in the Grace Bay Central area of Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands.
Restaurant Opening Hours :
open daily from 11 AM, Monday through Saturday
Providenciales (better known as “Provo” by the locals) is the main island for tourism and is the most-established in terms of what it has to offer for visitors. It is, by far, the most populated island in the Turks and Caicos. Provo features world-class hotels, resorts, and ... more
Grace Bay beach is touted as being the 'best in the world' by many publications around the globe and is, by far, the biggest draw to the island.
- Award Winning Beaches
- Luxury beachfront resorts
- Watersports - everything there is to do on the water is here
- World class internationally renowned restaurants