Villa Renaissance Hotel
PROVIDENCIALES, TURKS AND CAICOS
Our spectacular property in the Turks and Caicos Islands is reminiscent of the Grand Villas of the Italian and French Riviera. We are located directly on the internationally renowned Grace Bay Beach in Providenciales. Villa Renaissance’s Turks and Caicos boutique villas include 28 luxurious 1, 2 and 3 bedroom beachfront suites and 4 charming poolside suites, Villa Renaissance offers a quiet tranquil setting for the perfect vacation.
This spectacular property in the Turks and Caicos Islands is located directly on the internationally renowned Grace Bay Beach in Providenciales. Villa Renaissance’s Turks and Caicos boutique villas include 28 luxurious 1, 2 and 3 bedroom beachfront suites and 4 charming poolside suites.
Villa Renaissance offers a quiet tranquil setting for the perfect vacation.The reception areas lead to the courtyard pool with its shady walkways, charming cottages and long, elegant and highly inviting mosaic pool. A central archway within the center of the building emerges onto the beach boardwalk and endless splender of Grace Bay Beach.
Villa Renaissance Hotel Aerial Shot
Quiet, upscale resort in the heart of downtown Grace Bay
Spectacular Savings for 2018 and 2019:
Save 30% on 7 night stays or longer!
Save 25% on 4 nights, and 20% on 3 nights.
Valid for travel Jan 3-Dec 17, 2018 and Jan 3-Dec 17, 2019
This spectacular resort property on Grace Bay beach is reminiscent of the Villas of the Italian and French Riviera. Villa Renaissance’s Turks and Caicos boutique hotel offers 28 luxurious 1, 2 and 3 bedroom beachfront suites and 4 charming poolside suites, Villa Renaissance offers a quiet tranquil setting for the perfect vacation.
Powder white sand, an array of water sports, spa, fitness and tennis are all offered by this intimate boutique retreat:-
- Welcome cocktail of choice
- Mineral water
- Complimentary Wi-Fi available in common areas of hotel, and high-speed internet in rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary daily internet newspaper (Times Fax)
- Small book & DVD library
- Molton Brown bath amenities
- Organa Tea and Wolfgang Puck Coffee
- Exclusive guest lounge with complimentary high-speed internet
- Complimentary use of bikes
- Fitness Center – The 330sqft gym is air-conditioned and equipped with running machine, step machine, bike, multigym and free weights
- The mosaic style pool, complete with a cooling whirlpool, is surrounded by lush landscaping. Poolside daybeds are perfect for lounging and umbrellas, towels and poolside service is available. Please note our poolside bar closes at approximately 6.00pm.
- Teona Spa-the essence of tranquility (fee)
- Rock-it Hot brings fitness and Yoga (fee)
- Daily housekeeping
- COMPLIMENTARY INTERNET: Wireless internet service is available throughout common areas of the resort
Infinity Restaurant & Raw Bar (formerly known as Anacaona) is the premier gourmet oceanfront restaurant on Providenciales, featuring fresh ingredients and modern presentations. The ambiance of this restaurant reflects the sophisticated chic atmosphere of the islands where gu... more
Infinity Restaurant & Raw Bar is located at the Grace Bay Club, a luxury Caribbean resort nestled on the world-famous Grace Bay Beach on Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands, British West Indies.
6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
The Grill Rouge is a casual bistro beside the ocean, serving a wide variety of grilled seafood, meat and international bistro fare for lunch and dinner. Full breakfast is offered each morning and a tropical drinks menu offers cool cocktails and great frozen drinks.
Grill Rouge is located beachfront at The Grace Bay Club, directly on Grace Bay beach, Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner (seasonal).
Provence is the inspiration behind Chef Eric’s heritage, French/Italian where food from both countries will be brought to Providenciales, Turks & Caicos – enjoy the cozy ambiance, watch the chefs prep – food is UNBELIEVEABLY AMAZING
Lunch is from 11am to 3 pm.
Breakfast from 7am to 11 am Monday through Friday and 8 am weekends. Brunch on Saturday and Sunday from 11am to 3 pm.
Providenciales (better known as “Provo” by the locals) is the main island for tourism and is the most-established in terms of what it has to offer for visitors. It is, by far, the most populated island in the Turks and Caicos. Provo features world-class hotels, resorts, and ... more
Grace Bay beach is touted as being the 'best in the world' by many publications around the globe and is, by far, the biggest draw to the island.
- Award Winning Beaches
- Luxury beachfront resorts
- Watersports - everything there is to do on the water is here
- World class internationally renowned restaurants