This month marks the beginning of a brand new attraction in Grand Turk though, the Santa Maria Gaming
Saloon. Located in the same complex at White Sands Beach Resort right next to the Cruise Ship Terminal, visitors can now enjoy the 100+ slots machine, poker, black jack, roulette tables, fun bars/terrasses and great views from the upper deck of the Santa Maria ship.
Some of my favorite things to do in Grand Turk includes:
- having lunch at Sandbar Restaurant and catching up with the chatty Tonya and Kat (sister team from Canada that’s been on the island for a VERY long time and have lots of great stories)
- spending time checking out every nook and cranny of the TCI Museum
- watching and playing with the Sting Rays in Gibbs Cay
- walking the main strip on Duke Street and checking out the local craft stores, shops, local eateries
- driving around the island and admiring how the donkeys and horses laze around the roadsides
- checking out the lighthouse next to the former US Navy base
- relaxing on Governors Beach with a few cold beers in my cooler
- walking the Cruise Ship Terminal when a ship is in port and checking out the shops and hustle bustle of the many visitors that depart for a day
Have you been to Grand Turk? Leave some comments below..